Sunday, October 18, 2009

Strange Things Seen in Japan

These are just a few photos taken from my phone that give an idea of the strange things a visitor to Japan will encounter on a daily basis. I would love to have been in the corporate boardroom when some of these ideas were being pitched..


This a notebook I bought from the bookstore on campus. In case you can't read the type it says, "College Plus for all sensuous people line :B. Authentic Necessaries for official and personal life scene."

Believe it or not, this is a package for condoms. Apparently this has helped sales..

This was on sale at the 7-11. "Excuse me, can you tell me where the bathroom is?" "Ya, just go past the malicious weaponry isle and turn left.."


Mm.. American cola, wish we had this back home

No comments:

Post a Comment